Monday, January 31, 2011

Action + Determination = Success

Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself "Here is an opportunity for you to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary." (Anthony Robbins)

The path to success is to take massive, determined action. (Anthony Robbins)

Action is the fundamental key to all success (Anthony Robbins)

For years I sat around wishing that I could be as thin as I used to be when I was much younger. But that was all I ever did:- wishing and dreaming. Then I decided to take action. I got off my lazy butt and started walking long distances. Not to the shop or to school or work, but really long distances like 10km. I do this every weekend now. This is my way of getting fit and losing some weight. By the end of 2011 I want to be fit enough to do the annual BIG WALK - My goal is to do the 20km distance.

 

I CAN DO IT!!!

Success is achieved by those who try and keep trying with a positive attitude. (W. Clement Stone)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comments here